Member of the exclusive Remax Hall of Fame & consistently a top producer
Professional Associations include California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors & Southland Regional Association of Realtors
Known in the industry for always being ethical, trustworthy and fair
CUSTOMIZED PURCHASE PLAN FOR BUYERS
- Guide buyer through the loan pre-approval process, including the recommendation of top mortgage bankers to secure financing.
- Set up a customized search for the buyer based on their wants and needs.
- Email notifications to potential buyer as new properties hit the market that fall within the search criteria.
- Set up and coordinate all showings for any properties the buyer wishes to see.
- Recent active, pending, and sold comparables are given for any property the buyer wishes to submit an offer on, so the buyer can be knowledgeable about that given market.
- Guide buyer through the offer process, giving insight and step by step instructions of what to do.
- Negotiate the best terms possible for buyer.
- Educate buyer on multiple offer situations, Standard Sales, REO Sales, and Short Sales to give the buyer the best chance to purchase a home in competitive markets.
- Upon an accepted offer, guide buyer though all mandatory paperwork including Disclosures & Seller’s Paperwork, Listing Office Paperwork, Selling Office Paperwork, Escrow Paperwork, Inspection Reports, Termite Report, Retrofit Report, 9A Report, and Preliminary Title Report.
- Help coordinate and refer any licensed inspectors and professional service people needed during the inspection and investigation period of escrow.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent on any repairs or credits needed based on inspection findings.
- Work with lender to ensure financing is completed so that escrow will close on time.
- Assist in a smooth escrow closing that falls within the given time frame specified in the purchase contract.
- Provide the buyer with a great overall purchase experience.