Ask Us About Our Complimentary Property Valuations!
Member of the exclusive Remax Hall of Fame & consistently a top producer
Professional Associations include California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors & Southland Regional Association of Realtors
Known in the industry for always being ethical, trustworthy and fair
CUSTOMIZED MARKETING & LISTING PLAN FOR SELLERS
- Recommend ways to enhance marketability to buyers, including potentially staging the property if it is vacant.
- Place property on the MLS. We have multiple MLS subscriptions to cover all designated areas.
- When it comes to showings, we cater to the needs and requests of the client, either by providing lockbox access OR through private showings only.
- Send photo brochure to agents that have been recently showing other listings in the property’s price range.
- Hold Brokers Open house with a catered lunch so that all local agents have an opportunity to preview the property.
- Create a custom property website featuring a full picture tour of the home with written description.
- Web marketing is created for all properties utilizing the top searched real estate websites & social networking sites including; Realtor.com, Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, and Craigslist.
- Design full color picture brochures, highlight sheets, and detailed information sheets for the property.
- Follow up with all agents who have shown or previewed the property and inform the seller of the feedback and interest of their potential buyers.
- Hold periodic Open Houses with advertisement to attract potential buyers.
- Provide weekly updates with feedback and changes in the market & how they will affect the sale of the property.
- Exclusive working relationship with a Mortgage Banker who will qualify and Pre-Approve all potential buyers PRIOR to the opening of escrow.
- Assist in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Arrange for a capable Escrow Service and efficient Title Company.
- Explain all paperwork to sellers.
- Order required City Reports, Retrofit Inspection and Pest Control Inspection. Aid in compliance with all necessary disclosure requirements.
- Ensure that the broker who is representing the buyer initiates required action and follows through in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate closely and follow up with escrow, title, lender, termite company, retrofit company, and complete any other closing procedures to assure a smooth transaction and a closed escrow.
- Do whatever is required and appropriate to consummate a successful sale & to protect the seller’s investment.